See more: @Jaglever on Instagram!
All of my selected favorite Instagrams from this past week are all from my trip to Canada! Wooh!
- Bloggers Elle Frost (from Paris) and Danielle Roche (from Toronto) and I having lunch with the Lookbook.nu team!
- A pretty little scenic shot I took from the Megabus to Niagara Falls.
- About to have my last swim at the pool!
- The ferris wheel at Niagara Falls.
- CN tower in downtown Toronto. I was strangely obsessed with taking pictures of this! #tourist
- Shooting pretty photos with Elle Frost in the flowers at Niagara. (Photo by Danielle)
- Kinder egg! My mom used to bring these home from Canada for me sometimes and I loveee them. (Thanks Elle!)
- Of course, the beautiful falls!
Le sigh. I had a wonderful time, but I believe the trip was just not long enough! I felt like I had gone through some kind of time warp when I came off of the plane today. It emptied into the same gate that I boarded on five days ago, and the same thing was still on the news in the terminal. It was weird and disorienting.I forgot just how much I missed traveling.