So this past week or so I’ve fallen behind on my weekly Instagram post, so this one is a big-un!
- Styling an outfit for running errands! Simple, comfy and fun.
- A delicious cocktail at the Violet Hour in Chicago with friends.
- Chicago red line stop. Brings back good memories of a city I’ll love forever!
- Brandon’s cat. She likes to eat lilac flowers.
- Adam came to visit me at my Puma event in NYC!
- My new record player that Aaron got me as a graduation gift. I love it!
- Hanging out underneath a tree at Cranbrook in Michigan.
- My hat moments before I left it at Cranbrook and someone took it. 🙁 It has since been replaced. :)!
- Attempting to play the guitar, though after having my ukulele I can hardly hold a real guitar… it’s bigger than my body!
- GRADUATION! Finally!