It’s been a while since I’ve written an actual journal entry and I was feeling like getting some of my current thoughts on to paper and decided to do so here instead. I’ve been thinking about goals a lot lately, especially since I have joined a hockey team and have been trying to be more active. A very long time family friend of mine, Katie Campbell, passed away last week from breast cancer at 33-years-old and it has really had me thinking all week long about how precious our time is here on earth and how we should use it wisely. To me, the best way to spend my time would be to create, inspire and feel physically and spiritually satisfied. I want to begin eating better which I have for the most part, meditating and taking up yoga.
G O A L S
- Yoga/Stretching: Hockey has put my poor back in some sort of distressed state which has inspired me to stretch more. I finally purchased a yoga mat and plan on doing a little bit of yoga each day to focus myself while stretching my body.
- Drawing/Painting: I haven’t made a picture in quite a few months now. I put a shelf up above my workspace to hold my art supplies so hopefully seeing it every day will inspire me to use it more!\
- Being kind. Everyone you know or encounter in this life is probably going through some sort of hardship in their own lives. Be kind to everyone around you and surely you will feel happy and better as a person at the end of the day.
- As more of a work-oriented goal… 300k on Instagram. I’m so close! Going to will myself to this goal by posting it here and creating good energy 😉
- Travel more. I’ve travelled quite a bit these past couple of years but I actually have not seen most of my own country, so visiting more states is definitely a goal of mine.
What are some of your personal goals? It felt good just to write them here. Comment with them, I’d love to hear them!
Love you guys oh so much. xo