I wanted to share a collage I recently made including some of the perfect spring colors in the form of Jewelry from a website called Yvel. These are the colors I am most excited to wear this spring, mostly muted pastels and earthy tones.
Here’s a breakdown of why I am digging these pieces:
- I am just obsessed with crystal/stone pendants. I can’t help but feel I have some magical connection to Earth when wearing a pendant like this.
- I am also really big on stone rings like this one. I am obsessed with the larger gold setting the stone is in.
- This bracelet really reminds me of the beach, which definitely makes me excited for warm weather. This bracelet to me also makes me think of April because of the pastel pink.
- The color of this green stone is ideal. Can I just have everything in this color?
- Every green in this bracelet is perfect. And I love how the little charm on the end looks like a mushroom. Was this bracelet made for me?
- Again, beautiful color for the stones. I don’t usually wear earrings but I could definitely see myself rocking these babies with a maxi skirt.
Be sure to check Yvel out for more color inspiration and for some cool pieces.
delanie• 9 years ago
I love gem stones!! I never know where to get some pieces like that! I’m definitely going to check it out!
Would you please check out my blog?
unlovedthreads.blogspot.com It would mean the world to me.
yvonnelaura• 9 years ago
I love the blue ring!
Jewelry• 4 years ago
I love diamond jewelry,I always Choose from a wide selection of fine and fashion jewelry including rings, earrings, necklaces, and braclets.
David Campbell• 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing this amazing post.
Have a good day.
Shelly Stokes• 2 years ago
Rings are looking great. Thanks.
asad• 1 year ago
Rings looks very good. I appreciate you for these rings.
janvierjewelers• 1 year ago
Absolutely amazing Diamonds Collections. Brilliant fashion sense with all fashionable stuff such as your maxi dress . For a more gorgeous fashionable stuff, I think we should use jewelry to give our outlook overall perfection. Here is more articles about Jewelry Hope you also like it
Abhishek• 12 months ago
I follow Buddhism and for me, jewellery plays an important role. We use Japamala made up of precious and rare stones. The rings are so beautiful but I will say that, if you are wearing a ring, you must know the value of wearing one.
Corporate Consultant• 6 months ago
I read this blog, its really amazing information. Thanks the author to published this valuable articles. I would recommend anyone to read this blog !Thank you for published this blog.
Shahanaz Naz• 5 months ago
Thanks for sharing this blog. I love your Ring and pendant. These are looking great. I have a jewelry site http://www.giftgardenbd.com
I write and share new jewelry product.
Shahanaz Naz recently posted…Men’s jewelry box for watches
Mishal• 5 months ago
Thanks for sharing this. I really like the necklace.