I wanted to share a collage I recently made including some of the perfect spring colors in the form of Jewelry from a website called Yvel. These are the colors I am most excited to wear this spring, mostly muted pastels and earthy tones.
Here’s a breakdown of why I am digging these pieces:
- I am just obsessed with crystal/stone pendants. I can’t help but feel I have some magical connection to Earth when wearing a pendant like this.
- I am also really big on stone rings like this one. I am obsessed with the larger gold setting the stone is in.
- This bracelet really reminds me of the beach, which definitely makes me excited for warm weather. This bracelet to me also makes me think of April because of the pastel pink.
- The color of this green stone is ideal. Can I just have everything in this color?
- Every green in this bracelet is perfect. And I love how the little charm on the end looks like a mushroom. Was this bracelet made for me?
- Again, beautiful color for the stones. I don’t usually wear earrings but I could definitely see myself rocking these babies with a maxi skirt.
Be sure to check Yvel out for more color inspiration and for some cool pieces.