I am so lusty for reds this fall! Everything burgundy in sight my brain says buy, buy, buy. Reds naturally bring delight to an outfit, especially when the colors mimic nature. Here are some current items I am loving/lusting over right now:
Top row beginning from the left:
- Ox red Fjallraven Kanken backpack – I already own a Kanken in blue, but this red is just ideal and I keep seeing it EVERYWHERE on the subway! I love that this red is more subtle as if it was mixed with gray. It’s the perfect size bag to carry around a camera, notebook and other necessities.
- Velvet Jeffrey Campbell platform – These velvet boots are just a dream. Paired with tights and a plaid dress would just be adorable for the holidays! These aren’t too crazy to wear around the grandparents, either.
- Plaid dress – Okay I wont lie, right now I want to buy everything plaid in sight! I was not this plaid-obsessed last year, but maybe Noelle’s gift of vintage plaid skirts has changed that. This dress is ideal. It has an adorable collar AND a cute little waist bow.
- Miista zaira boots – I’ve been trying to get my hands on these babies ever since I saw them on the Miista Instagram. These boots are something of a dream. I love the chunky heel an the buckles. What more can I say?
- Abercrombie plaid scarf – I now own this! I am in LOVE. It’s the perfect plaid scarf and the quality is amazing. It has cute little tassels that aren’t too much and it’s not too huge where it’s obnoxious, but big enough to make a statement and keep me cozy.
What are you lusting over currently?
Also, please leave any comments if you have any questions on styling particular pieces for the winter! I would love to make a dedicated post addressing some of your outfit questions.