To see the grams right when they’re posted, be sure to follow me @jaglever on Instagram!
What a week it has been… it feels like it simply flew by! I came back from Toronto, had a second Levi’s event in New York and even though I haven’t unpacked my bags from Toronto yet… I have to pack my bags again for Michigan! I leave on Tuesday morning and I honestly couldn’t be more excited. I haven’t been home since Christmas. I miss my family and friends soooooo much. Not to forget the trees, fresh Michigan air and relaxation. This trip will be a double whammy because I also get to go to Chicago! My beloved Chicago, how I miss thee.
In this weeks gram post…
- French pressin’ in the morning. Nothing beats the coffee that comes out of this simple yet sophisticated machine! Also, take a look at that killer Sea World mug. Yep. Uh huh.
- Mirror selfie from yesterday of me ACTUALLY wearing my hair up! I love it. I’ll rock it more often!
- Macaroons! Super delicious and adorably colored for the best grams. Also, my new Modern Vice jett boots snuck in this picture!
- Part of the Lookbook.nu gang hanging out at the Levi’s x Lookbook event in Brooklyn! It was a blast.
- Another mirror selife of me in a new cardigan from MissKL that I absolutely love! This look is so western. I dig it.
- Beautiful Chaussure Lapin shoes from MissKL. I am blessed with good shoes.
- Finally, a photo of mine made it in the June issue of Vanity Fair! I’ve longed for the day that I am published in America.
Happy mothers day and I hope everyone enjoys this lovely Sunday!