How I styled my hair into boho braids using new products by EcoTools.
Hey guys! I just wanted to share a really easy and fun look for summer. Personally I love this look for when my hair is a bit dirty and doesn’t want to cooperate. When I shower I use the full volume styler hair brush to give my hair body.
Here’s how I did my easy boho braids:
- First I used the smoothing detangler hair brush which is nice and easy on my hair to get the tangles out.
- Begin braiding your hair.
- Loosen the braid by gently pulling the loops outward to create a messy effect.
- Secure with a little hair tie.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Tease the little pieces in front if you have any. I love to have mine out and messy!
- Hair spray the braids so they don’t fall out.
I also wanted to show you guys some of my new favorite make up brushes. These are also by EcoTools and I really swear by them. They’re so incredibly soft considering they are eco-friendly and cruelty free. The handles are made of bamboo too! The price point is really great for make up brushes of this quality.
Love you guys!