I have been kind of behind on the weekly grams. So here’s one that includes some from the past week and a half or so! Don’t forget to follow @jaglever on Instagram to see the grams right when they go up!
- From an amazing photo shoot with Noelle during the golden hour.
- That one time that Rachel, Brandon and I decided to bring a patch of free sod into my apartment.
- An amazing bar in Bushwick.
- Delicious Thai food with a very orange color palette.
- Shooting a Wildfox Couture bathing suit with Rachel.
- Beautiful Manhattan from the Milk Studios penthouse.
- Rachel, Noelle and I at the Gap event at Milk Studios.
- Painting a pair of Gap shorts at the event. I was really in my zone after a couple of moonshine lemonades.
- Delicious Brooklyn brewed beer at the Nudie Jeans event.
Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Outfit post coming tomorrow.