These are the rings I wear every day. They all have a significant meaning to me. (From left to right)
- Bamboo ring made of white gold – from Amara Gold. Made of recycled white gold. I just love this ring!
- Sterling ring with a fake gem – I got this from Brownwood in up north Michigan for 15 dollars. I just thought it was cute!
- Horseshoe ring – Noelle traded me this ring (it’s In God We Trust) for a dress. Haha. It’s right up my alley!
- Owl ring – Also In God We Trust, this was a gift from Noelle. I love it! It looks vintage.
- Spoon ring – This is the first ring I got that I wear daily. It’s from a thrift shop in Ann Arbor Michigan. People compliment it all the time! It’s made from an old Oneida spoon.
- Aztec ring – From Brownwood Michigan. I loved this ring right when I saw it. It replaced an old ring that I lost in the sand up north.
Happy fourth of July everyone! I hope you all have a fun day! It’s hot here, lots of sun and I love it! I do wish I was by the lake on a beach though. That’s the best way to spend the 4th in my opinion! At least this look covers my need to be patriotic today! Red white & blue. I am feeling the need to be extra festive in terms of dress since I am normally up north on the beach singing “Proud to be an American”. I used to run around on the grass up north waving my little American flag with my little mermaid shirt on singing that song. My family thought it was hilarious. When I go up north in August I will probably have to re-create that as an Instagram video!
Enjoy your day everyone! Much love!
IN THIS LOOK…
Photography by Noelle Downing