My friend Monte and I had the opportunity to bid summer adieu with Canon.
I’m so excited for fall and I am doing a bit of traveling this month and I wanted to share with you what I will be taking on my trips.
- Wolverine x Samantha Pleet boots – These boots are incredible. Wolverine boots are at a bit of a higher price point but it’s because of their obvious quality… these boots will last a long time and be the most comfortable, broken in boots you’ll own! They seriously take the shape of your foot after a bit of wear.
- Pendleton x Hurley coat – I just thrifted this coat three days ago at Beacon’s Closet… what a dream! It has the best fleece lining and its so thick and warm. Plus its got the classic Pendleton print. I feel so lucky because when I researched this collaboration I saw that this coat was originally $299. I paid $40! STEAL. Definitely shooting this in the mountains.
- Plaids – No particular plaids, just plaids in general. I have already been making multiple plaid purchases this month and I cant see it stopping anytime soon.
- Fjallraven No. 21 Rucksack – I love Fjallraven. I have three kankens and I decided I wanted to get something a bit more outdoorsy so I found this black no. 21 rucksack on eBay for $60. They retail at $120… something-ish so this was a really good deal! Mine is the medium size and I like it since I’m small I don’t look like a ridiculous turtle. And it fits my 13″ Macbook!
- Topshop dark green jeans – My latest Topshop purchase is these dark green jeans. I believe they’re a part of the super soft Jamie line. The green is SUPER subtle, only really noticeable in the daylight outside. Green is my favorite color right now so I had to have. These are my favorite skinny jeans ever because they’re the skinniest jeans I’ve been able to find that are sooooo soft and not crazy uncomfortable. Plus they’re not too long so I don’t have to have them hemmed!
Stay tuned for photos from my upcoming trips. Love you all!
See what the buzz is all about…