Sharing my favorite pieces that I’ve found and purchased for my upcoming trip to Miami! Read on below for links to everything 🙂
- Dramatic sleeve beach cover up – I mean while this is every beach g0ths dream! the sleeves are incredible! I can’t wait to style this with a big black hat and lots of gold jewelry over a celestial bathing suit.
- These perfect black platform sandal heels – I really don’t own a lot of sandals or heels that are not boots so I needed some for Miami and this was a perfect option for me!
- The perfect oversized scrunchie – I always reach for these but I’m on the go and need a quick and easy cute hairstyle especially for the hot weather this is so perfect! I have the black and orange/rust colors.
- Emerald green velvet burnout kimono – I mean I literally found a green kimono, need I say more?! it also comes in a bunch of other colors and the black and cream is also really really nice. But of course my heart wanted green! It’s the perfect shade of green, too! I envision myself wearing this over a lace bodysuit and some great cut off denim shorts with a nice belt!
- I live for this oversize nirvana band tee dress! it’s a really easy go to and looks so cute with sandals boots or even sneakers for an effortless cool girl vibe.
- I’m obsessed with this oversize gold moon necklace perfect throwing over a new lock to make a little bit more witchy!
- Velvet emerald green celestial dress – this ticks many boxes for me in terms of what I love, so excited to style this!
- Another band tee shirt dress featuring an Iron Maiden graphic. So good!
- For those looking for a cheaper version of my lock necklace I found this one! So cute and goes with everything. It’s an every day staple!
- Star platform heels – need I say more?! On sale for so cheap too!
- Celestial puffy sleeve black velvet top – perfect to take a look from day to night and also can be styled casual!
- Crocheted burnt orange kimono – I wanted a simple colored kimono to wear over band tees. It’s a great way to soften a walk especially with a metal band tea and make it more feminine and BoHo!
- A black bodysuit is a must-have staple for me! It can be styled so many ways and has such a sexy vibe.
I hope this list was helpful for you guys! Let me know if you enjoy these posts and I’ll continue to make more in the future 🙂