Here’s the weekly gram wrap up from last week! Starting to get in the mood for traveling and getting sentimental about missing Michigan.
1. Pretty sure this wall is photographed plenty by tourists in Brooklyn, but I had to go ahead and take a photo with it myself! It’s super graphic and I love it.
2. Spent a few solid hours trying to find my darn passport which is always in my dresser drawer… well, it fell behind the drawer so I tore up my apartment for no reason! Anyhow, at least I’m ready for Toronto!
3. Here’s a photobooth of the lovely Adam Gallagher and I from the Express party! It was so much fun.
4. Noelle and I had drinks at Hotel Delmano, which I love. It reminds me a lot of my favorite cocktail bars in Chicago.
5. Noelle and I over brunch!
6. After brunch Noelle and I came back to my apartment and shot some looks. This is a preview for one we shot inside of my apartment. I’m so excited about these photos! I love 60s hair.
7. A picture from last summer at Mackinac Island. Sigh, I want to be there again!
8. Sunflowers from the drive home from up north Michigan. Nostalgia.