Sure, everyone and their mom wore this costume when Stranger Things first came out, but hey, ELEVEN IS COOL. She’s already such an icon after just two seasons. Her costume is REALLY easy to replicate without having to buy an actual costume at Spirit or Party City.
Here are the elements I used to create my Eleven look!
- Dickies Navy Blue Jacket – Thrifted off of Poshmark. Any navy windbreaker will do! I’ve included multiple shopping options underneath this list.
- Pink dress – Mine is a thrifted American Apparel dress from Poshmark, but I’ve linked many in the shopping links!
- Converse – Any white converse or plain shoes would work great for this look. Converse have that more 80’s retro vibe so they are the best choice!
- Socks – The exact socks I got are here!
- Eggo Waffles – This one is easy, just buy a box and toast one waffle to carry around! I carried the empty box.
- Nose drip – I used a red liquid eyeliner from Makeupgeek but any red liner will do!