Sure, everyone and their mom wore this costume when Stranger Things first came out, but hey, ELEVEN IS COOL. She’s already such an icon after just two seasons. Her costume is REALLY easy to replicate without having to buy an actual costume at Spirit or Party City.
Here are the elements I used to create my Eleven look!
- Dickies Navy Blue Jacket – Thrifted off of Poshmark. Any navy windbreaker will do! I’ve included multiple shopping options underneath this list.
- Pink dress – Mine is a thrifted American Apparel dress from Poshmark, but I’ve linked many in the shopping links!
- Converse – Any white converse or plain shoes would work great for this look. Converse have that more 80’s retro vibe so they are the best choice!
- Socks – The exact socks I got are here!
- Eggo Waffles – This one is easy, just buy a box and toast one waffle to carry around! I carried the empty box.
- Nose drip – I used a red liquid eyeliner from Makeupgeek but any red liner will do!
sara nena• 5 years ago
i wanted to see you in blonde wig…eheh
sara nena recently posted…Bonus post Berlin
Samantha Norton• 4 years ago
I love love love this! You definitely pull off the eleven vibe! I would love to see more costume ideas!
Alexandra Barxena• 4 years ago
I love this soo much 💕
ash green• 3 years ago
Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it 🙂
If anyone interested similar one’s have a look here petcareio thanks
Thomas Harshberger• 3 months ago
Executive-Education.id is a personal teacher provider site in Jabodetabek that is getting ready to help parents to find tutors for their kids as outlined by their wishes… visit https://privatmurah.vercel.app/les-privat-cilincing-murah.html for more details
Renato Rodocker• 3 months ago
Very best plus Most inexpensive Jabodetabek Private Classes, each of our personnel as well as educators arrive to your house, placed your own analyze timetable which enables it to pick just about any subject connected with study … click https://kursus-ekonomi.netlify.app/les-privat-ekonomi-matraman.html for more details