I’ve always loved Topshop ever since the first time I set foot in one of their UK stores years ago. Their clothing definitely has a british vibe which is something I’ve always loved and felt set their brand apart from the rest.
I decided to style a sort of preppy street outfit keeping the british vibe in mind. Topshop is perfect for your holiday outfit needs for parties etc! Here are my top ten party tips for the holidays:
- Wear a bold color such as red or green. Style a look around this piece.
- Wear glitter. Weather its make-up, lipstick, a glittery flat etc.
- Be nice. Or Santa won’t bring you anything.
- Make it modern. Throw a British Topshop twist into your look!
- Wear a hat. Because every day is a good day for a hat. It can be a Santa one.
- Love your family.
- Wear warm tights if you’re wearing a skirt or a dress. There are plenty with fun patterns and colors at Topshop!
- Wrap your presents in recycled items.
- Wear a matte lipstick because it stays on the best.
- Eat all of the good food! That’s one of the best parts.
I hope you have a great time at your holiday parties!