- Kitchenaid Mixer – For the chefs in your life you can’t go wrong with a product like a Kitchenaid mixer. I have used these bad boys before and they are literally the best! They come in a variety of colors making it fun to pick one that suits your home (or your friend/loved one’s) decor.
- Tumi luggage – I am in desperate need of some of these, so they definitely had to be on my gift guide! The Tumi hardshell luggage is key for jet setters. They can withstand all types of tossing around that the plane loading folk do.
- Beats by Dre headphones – Everyone needs a good set of headphones. Beats by Dre come in a variety of colors making it a great gift for men or women and the quality is unbeatable!
- Plaid scarf – It’s plaid. It’s a scarf. Need I say more?
- Kate Spade bag – A good black leather bag is a staple in a gals closet. Always a good go-to option for those that need a last minute gift idea!
Disclaimer: American Express sponsored this post on behalf of the Amex Holiday Campaign.
Adding a pop of red with a Kipling bag.
I hope to fly back tomorrow so we can hang Wednesday. When you are back in Chicago in the near future? I would like to take you for some coffee or maybe some drinks. I told you I’ll make you my girlfriend eventually. So I have seen your work, know of you, never talked to you and I just found out your from Detroit?!? You have my number. We have FaceTime. Free macaroons? why didn’t you say! That was a hot sweat day. Broken pinkies, and nuggets. Do you have scurvy? Miss you! hope all is well with you. Thank you for your inquiry with regards to meeting up during your Chicago sojourn. I am not a stalker ore something like that. I dont think this poking spree will ever end! What is Woody Guthrie saying that is so wise? If I’m being a complete douche forgetting such an alluring style and vibrance, let’s allow us to blame it on first the mead then the scotch and finally the porter all in short order. It really is some of my best memories, which is so strange to think about.
I used to do this years ago when I had just a journal. It’s random sentences from messages I have received all thrown together. I always find it interesting to see them combined. It’s a nice little summary of my past year, and for myself a reminder of memories. I will be doing it more in the future.
These are all from around one year ago. This post was sitting in my drafts and I happened to read it again and I’ve now forgotten who these are even from, but it’s too amusing to not post.
Perfect boots, I have found you.